My Lack of Technology is Killing Me

It's official- I have been laptop-less for an entire week. Last Tuesday, the main board in my laptop broke during my psychology class. I was freaking out; how was I going to do all my work? I'm a considerable distance from the library, so it would be a major pain in the ass to walk all the way there to just do a few homework assignments and check my email. Basically, I've been bumming laptops from people in my dorm all week. I feel like an awful person- I'm taking their laptops away so I can do my own work and prohibit them from doing things they need to do. I never realized how much I really use my laptop and how different my life is when I don't have immediate access to it all the time. People, don't take your laptops for granted- you never know when you might not have them.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

aw i would go crazy if i didn't have my computer! it seems like all my teachers just put homework online so i'd pretty much live in the library if i didn't have it. i hope yours is fixed soon!

Megan said...

I know the feeling! My laptop at the beginning of the semester busted. The graphics chip some how was damaged so as a result, everything on my screen was magnified as if it were for a almost blind person. needless to say I had to get a new one. Hope yours gets fixed!

Post a Comment