Homecoming

Finally, in just three short days, I am going home! I'm getting on a plane (yikes!) and flying to good ol' Newark Liberty Airport and GOING HOME! If you can't tell, I'm very excited. I really miss my family and real home-cooked meals and my own bed... the list goes on and on. It's strange, actually; I never got homesick when I spent my summers at sleep-away camp in Maine, but here I miss my family way more than I ever thought I could. Nevertheless, I've planned a secret trip homeward bound to surprise my brothers and my dad. My mom and I decided on it about a month ago and I've been counting down the days ever since. I wonder how my parents will react to the four new piercings I just got...

1 comments:

casey x. starnes said...

There isn't anything like coming home after being gone for a couple months!

Post a Comment