Quick Question

Something crossed my mind while I was walking to class the other day that raised an interesting question: Are men's legs genetically less attractive than women's, or do women really spend that much time making their legs look attractive?

Now I can't say for sure what kind of reaction I would expect from such a question...and it would be assuming to think that most of you would say 'no' and 'yes...they do', which is why I'm throwing it out there. To be honest, I can find arguments for both sides, so I'd be interested to hear what you guys think. More so, I hope to confirm with any women that this may be true, that they do spend a horrible amount of time on their legs...

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

Are you a straight dude? Of course women's legs will look more attractive to you. I think that some guys have hot legs and I'm sure you could find other straight girls and/or gay guys that would agree with me. It's just a matter of your orientation and what body parts you find attractive.

To answer your question though, personally, I spend way too much time on my legs and it's a huge pain in the ass. But I still do it! I can't help it. Makes me feel pretty.

Post a Comment