We're One Month In!

Having been in college for almost exactly a month now, I'm finding that I never want to go back home to New Jersey. Don't get me wrong, I miss my family and my dogs and friends, but I love having all this freedom. I have control over my own life; no one is dictating to me when I have to finish my homework or when I have to go to class. Back home, I had a curfew and I wasn't allowed to go out during the week. Here, I can go out whenever I want until whenever. I don't even have to come home if I don't want to! The only tricky thing about all this new-found freedom is keeping everything in balance. I don't want to fall behind in my work, but I still want to go out and have a real college experience. I guess it just takes time to adjust to everything.

- Katie

2 comments:

Juanito said...

i have never seen this, but it looks like a lot of fun!! cool.

Lindsey said...

I agree that it takes time to find a balance! Especially at the beginning when you're trying to meet new people, it's hard to chose between things like socializing until 1 am even though you have an 8:30 class or going to bed. But the freedom is definitely nice.. I can barely remember what life wa like without it!

Post a Comment