What Is This Weather??

I'm from New Jersey, so it's taking me a little time to adjust to this ever-changing weather. I'm not used to it being this cold until around Thanksgiving at least. Usually by Halloween it's still in the 60s or maybe 70s if we're lucky. I'm in shock every time I walk out the door in the morning because its so cold! I can't even bear to look at the weather report anymore; news of cold weather this early just makes me miss home that much more. I know in a previous post I stated that I never wanted to go home to New Jersey, but I do wish I could bring the glorious New Jersey warmth up to Burlington with me. I can't even imagine what I'm going to do once it starts to get really cold out; as much as I love the snow, I don't know if I can handle six feet of it piling up outside my dorm on a daily basis. This is going to take a lot of getting used to!

2 comments:

James said...

It's coming soon....brace yourselves for it! By All Hallows Eve we might have snow!

Wayne said...

I walked outside today in shorts...big mistake. This weather is coming on far too soon, but look on the bright side, stowe got an inch of snow! haha

Post a Comment