Facebook

There comes a point when some people end up putting inappropriate personal information on their facebook page. When I first got a facebook none of my family members other than my older sister and some cousins had facebook. Then my aunts, uncles, parents, even grandparents got into it. Especially my grandparents not having much to do go on their facebook all the time and post things on everyones wall some a little embarrassing. I made a rule that I would not except any friend requests from adult family. I am so glad I didn't because I heard from my 13 year old little sister that my uncle put some lets just say inappropriate pictures of himself on there for everyone to see including all my very young cousins. Come on people geesh let it just be know don't put your entire life on facebook for everyone to see because some things just don't need to be known.

3 comments:

casey x. starnes said...

facebook is the creepiest thing that man has ever made. i mean seriously what could be more creepy?

laurax said...

hahaha.. unfortunately this is the future and will only continue to evolve. i'm only surprised that your grandparents have facebook.. mine are just learning to use computers. oooh but my grandma just learned how to text which was pretty exciting.

Taylor D. said...

Yeah, my grandfather just barely got a MacBook and is amazed at the simplest things about it. It's funny. Some people just don't get the whole private/public thing when the lines are blurred by things like Facebook and Twitter.

Post a Comment