In Passing

This semester has been one hell of a ride; a roller coaster of being-this place, the life of a working college student-all coming together. What does it all mean? Nothing to no one but me. It is something quite awful. And not the unpleasant kind either, but a truth that applies to us all.

Everything that has happened, happened before now, which doesn't say much in my case for the semester in terms of school, and I regret not recognizing this overwhelming anxiety to come earlier in the year. But of course it does not rupture the more important things to staying sane later in life, which is making sure I'm sane now, which is hard in my family, even though they are the most 'importants' in life. In all the chaos and drudgery, I have somehow managed to survive the last 4.5 months with minor injuries. How? I haven't the slightest...

BUT, alls said and done at this point. The only thing left to do is come to terms with myself and, in turn, all of you. Call on yourself for the answers, and depend on us to keep asking questions.


"Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of our own mind.
Absolve you to yourself, and you shall have the suffrage of the world."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson


0 comments:

Post a Comment